Report into our Chief Talent Officer to drive the talent plan to support the development and performance of the team.
You will be energised by working in a fast paced and high performing consulting environment that brings the best of creative, commercial and human talent together.
Talent and Development Specialist
• Co-create the talent initiatives to drive our teams' performance
• Design and deliver training and development initiatives and programmes
• Manage the end-to-end delivery, structure and implementation of development initiatives
• Drive our Talent Value Proposition through specific programmes and processes that underpin our people rhythm
• Understand and deliver on our HR policies
• Support with our core HR processes, hiring, onboarding, development etc.
• You'll embody our core behaviours and be as kind as you are driven, as direct as you are empathetic and as creative as you are commercial
• You’ll have at least 4-6 years of HR experience
• Background in consulting industry
• Passion and experience for learning and development
• Action oriented
• Fast paced
• Able to think on your feet
• Shape and help create talent development agenda
• Experience in capability development programmes
• HR Experience
• Outstanding organisational/ project management skills
• Fierce prioritisation
• Articulate communicator
• Experience in the Consulting industry
• Calm under pressure
• Microsoft Office 365 skills
WHAT YOU GET BACK
Step-change career development
1:1 coaching, a personal development budget, access to a game-changing advisory network, senior mentorship, a safe space to learn.
'Adult to Adult' Working
Total business transparency, ownership of part of the internal agenda (e.g. events, marketing), true autonomy at work, support to exit well when the time comes.
Benefits that mean something
Standard benefits (like health, dental, etc.) as compulsory, plus an annual personal benefits budget to spend on what matters to you.
If you’re interested, get in touch at email@example.com