Lead all businessfourzero marketing activity.
We are looking for a hungry and creative marketing manager to execute our marketing plan to attract and engage FTSE 100/250/500 businesses.
You’ll work closely with the businessfourzero Leadership Team and Client Development Lead to build our brand & online presence, engage existing & prospect clients, and work across our consulting team to create cut through content.
The Marketing Manager is a new role at businessfourzero as part of the new business team. You’ll have at least two years B2B marketing and PR experience to have a keen understanding of our market.
You’ll be a proven writer able to generate punchy and relevant content that resonates with business leaders. And you’ll have a grasp of Account Based Marketing (ABM) tactics to help us open up new target clients.
The scope is broad and there is massive opportunity to grow and develop quickly. Ideal for a self-starter looking to support the growth of our business.
- Drive business marketing plan
- Shape content strategy across online channels and create content optimised for each
- Set goals and KPI’s for each marketing activity with monthly reporting
- Review our social media activity and create clear plans for optimising our social channels, developing a calendar of comms
- Support the sales pipeline through Account Based Marketing (ABM)
- Work closely with Client Development Lead to manage agency partners
- Deliver businessfourzero events calendar
- Build & sustain relationships in the media
- Identify & research industry leading events and speaking opportunities
- Relevant awards submission to attract new business and talent
- Own website content
- Project management across client teams to create insight and case study content
- Work with the Client Development Lead to gain client insight, profile and segment
- Monitoring and reporting against KPIs and budget.
- Worked in B2B marketing and PR, or with high net worth individuals, delivering creative marketing campaigns, initiatives and events.
- Interest in the business landscape - ability to think strategically to develop content and campaigns aligned to business objectives
- Experience in consulting or professional services attractive but not essential
- Technical marketing skills, as well as strong project management, organisational and presentation skills. Added bonus if you bring photography and video production skills.
- Proven copy-writer, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Very confident in your approach and able to build high-level relationships and manage multiple stakeholders
- Understands big business and the issues they face.
- Strong research skills to identify and profile differing target audiences.
- Social media savvy with experience in email marketing, website content and management.
- Creative problem-solver
- Confident & articulate communicator
- A self-starter who shows initiative, identifies opportunities and get things done.
- Exemplify businessfourzero values – as direct as we are empathetic, as creative as we are commercial, as kind as we are driven
WHAT YOU GET BACK
Step-change career development
1:1 coaching, a personal development budget, access to a game-changing advisory network, senior mentorship, a safe space to learn.
'Adult to Adult' Working
Total business transparency, ownership of part of the internal agenda (e.g. events, marketing), true autonomy at work, support to exit well when the time comes.
Benefits that mean something
Standard benefits (like health, dental, etc.) as compulsory, plus an annual personal benefits budget to spend on what matters to you.
If you’re interested, get in touch at email@example.com.