The Client Director has strong consulting experience, having worked with Leadership teams across the behavioural and cultural agenda. You will be confident at growing and building stellar client relationships with proven significant sales capability. You will have overall responsibility for delivering momentum and impact - you’ll be as excited to grow clients as you are about growing our people. You’ll be creative, commercial and human with an entrepreneurial drive to help grow the business.
- Problem solver and business strategist that can earn the trust of CEOs and Group HRDs of FTSE100 clients
- Win, earn and grow big, long-lasting client relationships that generate significant revenue
- Lead teams from lead conversation through to execution of high impact, profitable projects
- Have a killer combination of commercial acumen, empathy and creativity
- Bring challenge and thought leadership into our business, contributing to the development of our strategy.
- Coach, grow and develop our people, exemplifying our behaviours (creative as you are commercial; kind as you driven; direct as you are empathetic)
You will have
- Confidence in selling big culture & behavioural change programmes at leadership and or C-suite level
- Experience of purpose-led growth and human-centred transformation
- Proven client partner experience with a track-record of selling £2m+ a year
- Entrepreneurial drive and commercial rigour
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Exec-level facilitation experience
- Experience of growing a boutique consultancy or small environment set up (10-100 ppl)
- Proven experience of leading teams of at least 6 people
As a rapidly growing business our benefits package evolves from time to time, but currently includes a generous bonus (based on personal and business performance), BUPA healthcare & dental insurance, £3,000 development budget and £1,300 well-being budget, 1:1 coaching, uncapped paid holiday, pension contribution and much more…
We would love to hear from you.
Please send us a covering letter and CV or simply get in touch for an exploratory conversation – firstname.lastname@example.org