The Lead (of our projects) combines client development and team leadership with cut through business thinking to deliver outstanding impact.
- Sit within the consulting business
- Total ownership of key client relationship
- Lead delivery of exceptional consulting work - from project design (including profitability), team management, content creation and execution
- Combine commercially rigorous capability with nuanced human and organisational evaluation
- Develop client relationships, spotting new challenges and uncovering opportunities for growth
- Run profitable and sustainable projects - taking overall responsibility for project profitability
- Coach and mentor the project teams to seek and provide regular feedback
- Create deep, long standing client relationships working alongside Directors and Partners
- Leverage your network cross industry to strengthen our client pipeline
- Min 7+ years’ commercial experience
- Experienced consultant and business leader
- Proven entrepreneurial flair and insight into human behaviour
- You want to break free from the constraints of traditional consulting and leverage your commercial spark and passion to create real business value, both for our clients and for us
- Able to flex between big picture and not missing the small things that make a difference
- Passionate about your own development and seek it relentlessly
- Proven leader
- Lateral thinker - able to flex between big picture and not missing the small things
- Commercial rigour
- Stellar collaborator
- Having a human lens
- Commitment to impact
- Proven leader
What you get back
Step-change career development
1:1 coaching, a personal development budget, access to a game-changing advisory network, senior mentorship, a safe space to learn.
'Adult to Adult' Working
Total business transparency, ownership of part of the internal agenda (e.g. events, marketing), true autonomy at work, support to exit well when the time comes.
Benefits that mean something
Standard benefits (like health, dental, etc.) as compulsory, plus an annual personal benefits budget to spend on what matters to you.
If you’re interested, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.