The Architect is the principal creator of inspirational, well-crafted content & session plans to achieve exceptional client outcomes.
- Work with project leaders to deliver outstanding outcomes for the client.
- Collaborate with project teams to design a project, with ownership for key work streams.
- Develop key delivery expertise across our offer (research, event and workshop design, creative stimulus, design management etc.).
- Owning project profitability plus managing resource throughout projects.
- Take ownership of creating best in class written content.
- Be client facing, comfortable and willing to engage with senior leaders.
- Support and coach Business Managers to manage/ oversee day-to-day client interactions.
- Facilitate excellent, on-the-job feedback for team.
- Experienced business geek that loves to crack a challenge.
- You want to get closer to the businesses you work with, moving away from deck-fatigue and into the trenches.
- You are after the opportunity to accelerate your development by gaining exposure to new and interesting challenges, whilst bringing a solid strategic skill set to the table.
- Good understanding of how big businesses work and the role of culture in driving commercial performance.
- You are passionate about seeking out and giving feedback.
- Expansive thinking.
- Analytical prowess.
- A human lens.
- Outstanding communication.
- Strategic and commercial rigour.
- Excellent written craft.
- Project Management experience.
WHAT YOU GET BACK
Step-change career development
1:1 coaching, a personal development budget, access to a game-changing advisory network, senior mentorship, a safe space to learn.
'Adult to Adult' Working
Total business transparency, ownership of part of the internal agenda (e.g. events, marketing), true autonomy at work, support to exit well when the time comes.
Benefits that mean something
Standard benefits (like health, dental, etc.) as compulsory, plus an annual personal benefits budget to spend on what matters to you.
If you’re interested, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.